Cisco CCNP Security 300-209 SIMOS Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions
- Brand: Cisco
- Product Code: cisco-ccnp-300-209
- Availability: In Stock
Official Training Cisco CCNP Security 300-209 SIMOS Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions
Course Format: online or classroom instructor lead training
Benefits: preparation for the certification exam, new skills
Language: Bulgarian (English optional)
Course Files: digital format, price included in the course
Lab environment: individual lab env. for each student.
Course Duration: 40 learning hours online training (theory and practice).
Included as part of the service:
- Online or Classroom training
- Virtual LAB access
- Study materials - books, ebooks
- Online Practice Tests
Additional Information about the training content can be found on our web site - http://www.it-training.pro The ONline Training Academy
Payment Method: PayPal, bank transfer, cash payments, wire transfer
Invoice can be requested with a support request using our contacts page.
The Invoice is issued normally in 7 days after the payment has been confirmed.
Additional information can be found using our contacts page.
Training Dates: please check the IT Training Calendar in the main site.
We will contact you to confirm the dates and registration.
- CCNA Security or valid CCSP.
- or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite
Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS) v1.0 is a newly created five-day instructor-led training (vILT) course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. This course is designed to prepare network security engineers with the knowledge and skills they need to protect data traversing a public or shared infrastructure such as the Internet by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions. Students of this course will gain hands-on experience with configuring and troubleshooting remote access and site-to-site VPN solutions, using Cisco ASA adaptive security appliances and Cisco IOS routers.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the various VPN technologies and deployments as well as the cryptographic algorithms and protocols that provide VPN security.
- Implement and maintain Cisco site-to-site VPN solutions.
- Implement and maintain Cisco FlexVPN in point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, and spoke-to-spoke IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco clientless SSL VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco AnyConnect SSL and IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain endpoint security and dynamic access policies (DAP).