Cisco CCNA 210-060 CICD Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices
- Brand: Cisco
- Product Code: cisco-ccna-210-060
- Availability: In Stock
Official Training Cisco CCNA 210-060 CICD Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices
Course Format: online or classroom instructor lead training
Benefits: preparation for the certification exam, new skills
Language: English (Bulgarian optional)
Course Files: digital format, price included in the course
Lab environment: individual lab env. for each student.
Course Duration: 40 learning hours online training (theory and practice).
Included as part of the service:
- Online or Classroom Training
- Virtual LAB access
- Study materials - books, ebooks
- Online Practice Demo Tests
Additional Information about the training content can be found on our web site - http://www.it-training.pro The ONline Training Academy
Payment Method: PayPal, wire transfer, bank transfer, credit card.
100% MoneyBack Gurantee Customer Satisfaction for this training. For more information check our customer satisfaction policy.
Invoice can be requested with a support request using our contacts page.
Training Dates: please check the IT Training Calendar in the main site.
We will contact you to confirm the dates and registration.
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection.
- Describe the components of a Cisco Unified Communications solution and identify call signaling and media stream flows
- Provide an overview of administrator and end-user interface options in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service. Understand call flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Perform endpoint and end-user administration tasks in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Describe the telephony features supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Administer users in Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, and enable the most commonly used features for both applications
- Describe how to maintain a Cisco Unified Communications solution
This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to implement Cisco Unified Communications (UC) solutions. It covers administration of end-user interfaces, telephony and mobility features, and Cisco UC solutions maintenance. A new type of lab called a Discovery lab is introduced. Discovery labs are a learning environment, embedded in the lessons, that enables students to learn about principles and technology in a more interactive, hands-on way. The course also contains Challenge labs. Challenge labs are labs where students test their knowledge gained through a lesson or multiple lessons. After successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Module 1: Describe the Characteristics of a Cisco Unified Communications Solution
- Module 2: Provision End Users and Associated Devices
- Module 3: Configure Voice Messaging and Presence
- Module 4: Maintain Cisco Unified Communications System
- Module 5: Provide End User Support