Cisco CCNP Collaboration 300-085 CAPPS Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications
- Brand: Cisco
- Product Code: cisco-ccnp-300-085
- Availability: In Stock
Official Training Cisco CCNP Collaboration 300-085 CAPPS Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications
Course Format: online or classroom instructor lead training
Benefits: preparation for the certification exam, new skills
Language: Bulgarian (English optional)
Course Files: digital format, price included in the course
Lab environment: individual lab env. for each student.
Course Duration: 40 learning hours online training (theory and practice).
Included as part of the service:
- Online or classroom training
- Virtual LAB access
- Study materials - books, ebooks
- Online Demo Practice Tests
Additional Information about the training content can be found on our web site - http://www.it-training.pro The ONline Training Academy
Payment Method: PayPal, bank transfer, cash payments, wire transfer
100% MoneyBack Gurantee Customer Satisfaction for this training. For more information check our customer satisfaction policy.
Invoice can be requested with a support request using our contacts page.
The Invoice is issued normally in 7 days after the payment has been confirmed.
Additional information can be found using our contacts page.
Training Dates: please check the IT Training Calendar in the main site.
We will contact you to confirm the dates and registration.
- Working knowledge of fundamental terms and concepts of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, switching and routing
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches and to enable VLANs and DHCP
- Basics of digital interfaces, PSTN, and VoIP
- Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks and Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployments
- Module 1: Cisco Unity Connection
- Module 2: Cisco Unity Express
- Module 3: Cisco Unified IM and Presence Implementation
- Module 4: Video Provisioning and Integration in a Unified Communications Deployment
Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications (CAPPS) v1.0 is a five-day course that prepares the learner for integrating Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unity Express, Cisco Unified IM and Presence, and video into a Collaboration deployment. It describes voice messaging deployment scenarios, Cisco Unified Presence features, and troubleshooting mechanisms as well as Cisco Unified IM and Presence and Cisco Jabber integration options with Cisco Unified Communications Manager.