AWS Certified Security - Specialty
- Brand: Amazon AWS
- Product Code: aws-ass-SCS-C01
- Availability: In Stock
AWS Certified Security - Specialty (SCS-C01)
Course Format: online or classroom, instructor lead training
Benefits: preparation for the certification exam, new skills
Language: Bulgarian (English optional)
Course Files: digital format, price included in the course
Lab environment: individual lab env. for each student.
Course Duration: 40 learning hours online training (theory and practice).
Included as part of the service:
- Online or Classroom training
- Virtual LAB access
- Study materials - books, ebooks
- Unlimited access to the video recordings library
Additional Information about the training content can be found on our web site - http://www.it-training.pro The ONline Training Academy
Payment Method: PayPal, bank transfer, cash payments, wire transfer
100% MoneyBack Gurantee Customer Satisfaction for this training. For more information check our customer satisfaction policy.
Invoice can be requested with a support request using our contacts page.
The Invoice is issued normally in 7 days after the payment has been confirmed.
Additional information can be found using our contacts page.
Training Dates: please check the IT Training Calendar in the main site.
We will contact you to confirm the dates and registration.
The AWS Certified Security Specialty allows experienced cloud security professionals to demonstrate and validate their knowledge of how to secure the AWS platform.
It validates an examinee’s ability to demonstrate:
- An understanding of specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms.
- An understanding of data encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them.
- An understanding of secure Internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them.
- A working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment.
- Competency gained from two or more years of production deployment experience using AWS security services and features.
- Ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity given a set of application requirements.
- An understanding of security operations and risk.